^^;;;منتديات ;;خواطر;;من;; القلب;;;^^
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Dust My and Ur bed

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Merry
الحضور المميز
الحضور المميز
Merry

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 987
نقاط : 1249
تاريخ الميلاد : 24/01/1994
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/04/2011
العمر : 30
الموقع : ñ y0µr M¡ñС

Dust My and Ur bed  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Dust My and Ur bed    Dust My and Ur bed  Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Peace be upon you

The Glorious Holy Qur'an, Chapter 57, Verses 20-21

(20) Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, (it is) as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allâh and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers — good-doers), And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.

(21) Race with one another in hastening towards forgiveness from your Lord (Allâh), and Paradise the width whereof is as the width of the heaven and the earth, prepared for those who believe in Allâh and His Messengers. That is the Grace of Allâh which He bestows on whom He is pleased with. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty.

Doesn't matter what ever you believe in or what you've done in your life Dust in you and my bed

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Dust My and Ur bed
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
^^;;;منتديات ;;خواطر;;من;; القلب;;;^^ :: ♥المنتدى العام ♥ :: قسم اللغات الأجنبية-
انتقل الى: